This festival is celebrated in India from ancient time, in this wives pray the God for living long life and prosperous of their husbands. All the day they fasts without even taking water and in night after giving argh to moon by a small mud pot called “Karva” and watching moon from a chalini (Netted sheet) and pray and open their fast by touching the feet of her husband assuming them as Parameshwar (God).Now this festival is also celebrated in many parts of world as doing so this festival give a confidence and peace to women.
1. Decorative Thaal
2. Decorative & Beautiful Zali(Chalini) for looking moon.
3. Decorated small Matka (Karva) & its lid for Argh.
4. One holed matthi for watching moon.
5. A pack of rice having colour of rola.
6. One sweet matthi for Bhog.
7. One pack of Cheebad and Fallies for pujan.